Goin to Europe!!!!

Mike Serlin

NOW SPORTING A BIONIC LEG
Now that we have finalized most of the details, I just wanted to let everybody know that Ross C and I are traveling to Europe in April to compete in the IFWA freeride tour. There is 3 seperate events in three weeks: Portugal, Spain, and France. We will be competing in all of them. I know its going to be an amazing experience and hopefully we will do a good job representing the US. A lot of those guys are very talented and I can't wait to get to ride with them.
Here's the website for more details www.ifwa.com.br

IF YOU WANT GUYS WE HAVE A BLASTER 1 AND SUPERJET (ex MX100)TO RENT FOR THE EVENTS
YOU MAIL ME

HELL'S

jac@mouazan.net

we have cars to BORDEAUX MERIGNAC AIRPORT FREE
I can if you want found you beds for sleeping free

you ask it to st marteen's boy's they know the house !

jac

for less coast you can land at bordeaux spain is near and jet jump is just one week after !

or if you don't have the ball's !! arfffff

Y

yamaslut

Now that we have finalized most of the details, I just wanted to let everybody know that Ross C and I are traveling to Europe in April to compete in the IFWA freeride tour. There is 3 seperate events in three weeks: Portugal, Spain, and France. We will be competing in all of them. I know its going to be an amazing experience and hopefully we will do a good job representing the US. A lot of those guys are very talented and I can't wait to get to ride with them.
Here's the website for more details www.ifwa.com.br

We will be rooting for you both....:Banane01: :Banane01: :Banane01: :Banane01: :Banane01:

Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P

PancakePete

Awesome... Good luck... kick some butt ! Have Fun. Be safe.
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

SJBrit

Extraordinary Alien
That's going to be an amazing trip!! Good luck guys - and watch out for those Europeans - they can be a bit odd you know... :sneaky:

P

PancakePete

mike, just don't let jerry comment on any write ups afterwards. :smile:

would it be ghey to say GO TEAM USA!

:haha: :haha: :haha:

ANd hell no... Go USA !
Mike and Ross Kill it.. :biggthumpup:

981618~Team-America-World-Police-Advance-Posters.jpg

take em down boys

x slide

caribbean team
That's awesome:cheer: I'm so glad you guyz can make it !!You gonna kick them ass out :noevil:
Hopefully we will come down to the Fench Event in Montalivet (if we find the budjet and if the weather is not to cold !! hahaha)
Good Luck and hope to see ya in France:fingersx:

Top Bottom