Hardcore

I had sold my XFT pole to Hardcore a month and a half ago, shipping got screwed up and I offered him a refund, which he took. Refunds thru paypal go via e-check and take 2 weeks to clear so the refund was pending for a while.
Meanwhile he replied back to me that he still wanted the pole and he would just send me the money back once the refund cleared.
He seemed like a cool guy and a known member here so I didnt have a problem with it. I reshipped the pole out the next day and he received it 3 or 4 days later.
I have been contacting him thru email as much as possible to check on whats going on. He's had the refund and XFT pole for over a month now and I have nothing. He told me his paypal was suspended right now due to some BS but looking on the for sale forums he has been buying and selling a number of things just fine.
I told him id either take the pole back or the money but he hasnt responded back to me since.

I dont think he's a bad guy, I know :):):):) happens sometimes and normally I wouldnt worry so much about it, but money is so tight for me right now losing that $300 and pole has made me miss my bills and now im having to borrow money from family.

I want to put this behind us, if I get either my pole back or my $300 I will be happy and have no ill feelings toward him. I just cant afford to be out of this money. Ive held back posting this for a long time to give him time to make it right, because like I said, I dont think hes a bad person.

Here is the pole that he bought
http://www.x-h2o.com/threads/45150

here is him trading it
http://www.x-h2o.com/threads/45896

and there's plenty of of posts within the last month of him buying and selling items here

Hardcore; please dude I just need either the money or the pole back so I can re-sell it....this isnt just spare money for me, this is effecting my bills and I cant have that happen any longer

Last Activity: 11-16-2008 04:44 PM

I know you've seen this and/or my emails man....it's stupid to screw up your reputation here and pwcT for a XFT pole IMO.

The pole was shipped on my UPS business account and if I don't hear from you soon i'm going to have to go with legal recourse...up to you bro

Send me $250 (thats $70 + shipping cheaper than you owe me) and I'll call it even...you've got till friday to respond, otherwise I'll forward our emails and conversations to our company attorney and he can handle it from there

LIVE2RIDE Powersports

Live & Die 2 Ride
Drav, i havn't received any emails or pm's from you in a long while. All the ones i have received have been replied to. Pm me today and we can settle this. Don't try to screw up my name on here cuz you havn't pm'ed me.....

Q

QuickMick

Drav, I hope everything is working out good between you guys.

I just wanted to add that I bought a set of cases and a crank from Hardcore.

I recieved the parts TODAY and they are in great condition and transaction went smooth.

Fro Diesel

creative control
I also had great correspondence with Hardcore. I received a total loss system complete and though i decided to NOT go total loss, the parts came exactly as described and i am happy with the transaction. I am glad this is resolved:popworm:

agreed, hardcore was very easy to deal with and everything arrived top notch! i think this got blown out of proportion

Hardcore saved me a bunch on bringing a fx1 down to me. He was coming my way that weekend and brought it down. He saved me a huge drive to KC MO and I got a good deal on a fx1. Nice guy. We're always on the phone:phone: talking about our builds.

Top Bottom