Freestyle Has enyone tested Dasa 94mm ss?

That's strange, this setup has been on the market for almost 1 year now, right?
Are people afraid to bore their cases for the bigger sleeves?

Looking att nuklear6 dasa princing u get 4+ stroke 900 cc for 3350 USD the 950 cc ss is 3800 USD and the 4 mm ekstra stroke will maybe make the 900 cc just as hard hitting as the 950 ss and the 900 cc is AM legal just my 2 cent

DAG

Yes, my balls tickled from that landing
I ran the 94mm on a 10mil. Was not impressed but can't talk bad about it, politics thing haha. There are a few 94mm motors out but I would suggest a proven setup and cheaper rebuilds. There are a couple quirky things different on the 94mm pistons good or bad I don't know. The cases were thin like thinthin .005" paper thin in spots. Good luck -DAG

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
I don't know why anyone would drop that kind of coin on a stock stroke that already puts you above the 900cc amateur limit without dropping a little bit of extra money on a stroker crank and making it worth it.

I've been disappointed with most 'big' stock stroke motors I've tried.

Pablo

sqeez bth levrs & lean bk
Site Supporter
I remember a while back Matt u posted up that someone had the best setup SS motor u had ridden. I can't remember who though. I agree I'd rather spend money on stroke rather than bore.

Stefan: I think the price you got are the 62t super bore.

It's just that a stroker crank is about 1900$ before you have it in your hands with shipping and tax.
Thats alot of money, and when its time to rebuild, the price is twice of what you guys are paying here in Usa.
So I was hoping the 94mm 950cc would produce good power, with a cheaper stock crank.
Im not doing competition, just ride for fun :)

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter

It's just that a stroker crank is about 1900$ before you have it in your hands with shipping and tax.
Thats alot of money, and when its time to rebuild, the price is twice of what you guys are paying here in Usa.
So I was hoping the 94mm 950cc would produce good power, with a cheaper stock crank.

Rebuild cost for a stroker crank and a stock crank are identical.
Same for the topend. Why wouldn't you spend a little extra upfront?

pretty sure it`s the billet pv dasa topend on a 4+ crank the old price was 4200 usd new on is 3350 usd. dont think eny one will pay that mush for a stroked 62t cylinder.

Have you tryede Christian83 gen 3 with the ss 850 dasa hits pretty good for a ss

pretty sure it`s the billet pv dasa topend on a 4+ crank the old price was 4200 usd new on is 3350 usd. dont think eny one will pay that mush for a stroked 62t cylinder.

Have you tryede Christian83 gen 3 with the ss 850 dasa hits pretty good for a ss

Dasa 89mm +4mm stroker is still 4200
My 89mm-91mm bore +4mm stroker is 3350 (this is 62t cylinder based but has custom sleeves, new stroker crank, new super bore head, with low to mid range porting/timing. And it hit VERY good for that price) Its a 900-936cc engine for 3350 usd, thats reasonable if you ask me.....

No way you could even come close to selling a stroker dasa for 3350. parts at dealer cost are more then that alone with no machine work, porting, or labor.

I built Chistian83's 850 dasa SS and his is spec dasa port timing. If you think that hits well you should try one of the ones ive changed port timing and powervalve placement on....

Last edited:
You are right Matt, same price.
Maby I should go all in and buy the stroker.

Stefan:
Yes I have, hits good :)

Chris:
Yeah thats probably the best way to go.

Are there anyone that has a stroker crank for sale?

Dasa 89mm +4mm stroker is still 4200
My 89mm-91mm bore +4mm stroker is 3350 (this is 62t cylinder based but has custom sleeves, new stroker crank, new super bore head, with low to mid range porting/timing. And it hit VERY good for that price) Its a 900-936cc engine for 3350 usd, thats reasonable if you ask me.....

No way you could even come close to selling a stroker dasa for 3350. parts at dealer cost are more then that alone with no machine work, porting, or labor.

I built Chistian83's 850 dasa SS and his is spec dasa port timing. If you think that hits well you should try one of the ones ive changed port timing and powervalve placement on....
that is my bad looked like you toke 7-800 USD off your packes deals still good deals

Top Bottom