Surfriding HD videos from Surf Slam

rasper99

Freighter wake hunter
The video of Ross's first place winning performance is up. If you have a fast enough computer be sure and turn it up to 1080 full screen!:

The Pro Freeride quarter, semi, consolation videos of the red shirts (I will explain red later) are uploading and processing. Check here in a couple hours:
http://www.youtube.com/surfslam2010
I got lots more coming but it will take a while.

If you know of other places (PWC Websites, Facebook, etc) that would be good places to share that last link please pass it on!

Last edited by a moderator:

rasper99

Freighter wake hunter
I'm doing red shirts first. I have a lot of video to sort through and a day job. I did joke in the staff meeting this morning about taking time off to work on the videos. I was actually thinking it would be a good idea since I am rather distracted today anyway. If someone has the time and wants to name the riders (red and yellow) in the other Pro stuff I will update the titles. You should be able to do it from the announcers comments.

sjetrider

615 Freeriders are addicted to T1 madness.
SUPER KNARLEY SURF, waves incredibly close together. I would have been beat down in half the time these guys rode. NICE riding on both parts IMO, taylor is still the re-entry King. Ross has some HUGE Harrisons, I mean Kahunnas.

rasper99

Freighter wake hunter
I finally have all the around 90 videos uploaded as of around 2AM this morning. There is about 29GB of video files I uploaded over a couple days. You can't see them because they are NOT set to public. Some are junk and need to be deleted. I also want them to have proper titles first. I have to look at the event schedule then play a bit of each video and listen to the announcer to figure out what is what. I will work on that some this evening.

Motorheads5

Livin the generation gap
That is alot of work we all really appreciate the awesome videos you have provided over the year's. Big Prop's
I sent you a pm wondering if you got any of Tanner during both Moto's in Pro/Am.
I will be patient sorry haha

rasper99

Freighter wake hunter
4 of the 5 Pro LCQs are up. Nick Carstensen & Tiago Geitens was two files which I combined. Combining them is still processing and will take a while.

rasper99

Freighter wake hunter
Some Big air/sick trick added plus Am freeride qualifying. They didn't do any Am freeride after that due to time limitations. The rankings are from the points scored in qualifying. I hope that is enough for everyone for a while! I am taking Thursday night off! Still got lots to do.

Thanks for posting that...I'm sure you will find there was lots more exciting riding in some of the other heats. Surf was a pretty big challenge in the final.

rasper99

Freighter wake hunter
I have more to post but I'm dealing with some other issues right now. Since I'm up late and awake how about something for the racing fans:

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom