Heat it up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could not take it and left early (9pm) Saturday night. Sorry to all I left behind, I hope you all made it through heat, weather, and ride home without problems. It was a great time riding with all of you ! Thanks Skicrazy and wife for messing with the shirts I will wear mine wit pride. yo

I had a really bad feeling that the rain / storms were on the way, and if I had to put that rain thing on the tent, I would have died. 103 temps during the day were enough. I did think that the ski count was down along with the campers. Did anybody get a final ski count?

Ejake

straight cash homie
Yeah sat night was a wash out for us. Amber and I ended up packing up in the middle of the storm and heading back to my parents house. I guess we need to look for a new bigger tent now, cause we didnt come home with ours.

showmepro1200

ISJWTA Member #007
Only one way to describe the water...

Pee warm....

Skicrazy can vouch with me that the water at PB2 on Saturday was great - compared to PB1 area when we took a little ride Friday evening. THAT was HOT!!

We wimped out on Saturday night too - for various reasons (and lucked out on the weather then I guess). I do want to tell everyone that Jake (Experimental) and I really enjoyed the event, we will certainly be back next year.

Those who didn't make it - you missed a great day of riding. Make it next year please - we need all the folks there in attendance.

I wish I would have been able to make it to this event but I had to work all weekend, it looked like a blast from the pics I saw in other threads. Does anyone here ride LOTO regularly?

screaming440

The Old Skool Professor
i have a place at the 34 mm on LOTO. i am one cove down river from Captin Rons. so we get a lot of big cruisers by here but don't have to muscle through super rough water to get to them.

WET BOX

STL Crew
I ride the 28 (Millers Landing) every other weekend.

Anything from the 28mm on up is pretty sweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom