hello to all and newb q?

Diessel

x-H2O
first want to thank the cleveland crue for telling me about this great site.so Thanks guys. :biggthumpup:

now i was wondering is there a good place to buy vests(without straps to scratch the hood and what brand is the best),shoes, etc... tryed the links found on this web but just wondering if theres something else out there. and also can someone tell me how to change your username i cant figure that out.

Also looking forward to the cleveland rock N ride on 07/22 :woot: :woot: ( got to learn to ride better though)

cheers

guiness92

▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
only thing I dont like about the slippery matrix is, you have to adjust the straps every time you put it on. The buckles are kinda behind you.

Diessel

x-H2O
thanks guys i ll look that up also what about the nevin SWAT ones i think they look preety kool:cool2: or a jetpiot one ill look all tree up compare and buy one. thanks again

Last edited:

demolition_x

Not After Fame & Fortune
the matrix is fine. prob one of the more popular ones. it has the buckles on the side so idk if your gonna scratch your ski or not.

check them out. best bet would to try some peoples on b4 buying one over the net.

djkorn1

kidkornfilms
Site Supporter
ps.... there are some good Jetpilot vests on Ebay. If you get a slippery matrix, make sure it is an old one, the new ones are hard to use because the straps are in the back. (why did they do that?)

Top Bottom