650/X-2 Help i need a 650 head!

I have a stock silver head for a 650 x2 ill sell for 60$ shipped.. I could ship it to NEWMILLER machine he charges about 100$ for squish cut and milled.. he also will O ring a head also.. or I would ship it to the machinist of your choice..

girfrends are cheap x2's are expensive

I bought one from newmiller, he machined it to my spec and shipped it to me for a little over $110. I think it was 25 for the head, 80 for the machining, plus some shipping. Call Chris Newmiller at 541-396-6798

Joker

...chaos? Its Fair!
My local machine shop charges $30 you just tell him how many thousandths to take off. And they have done a really good job both times I have used them.

My local machine shop charges $30 you just tell him how many thousandths to take off. And they have done a really good job both times I have used them.

LOL anything over 160 psi you need to cut the squish not just the deck.. you may have the compression but not the right geometry for good performance.. oringing the head is better insurance against the head leaking I don't know what gasket you get. But I am sure Chris knows

girfrends are cheap x2's are expensive

iangdesign

Cats, lots of cats!
I don't know if you found anything or not already but I have a Westcoast 650 head I'll let go for $30 shipped. I do not remember what domes are in it but I know they are pump gas. It is pitted, I ran it this way for a season with no issues at all. You will need to get rings though.

It's just been sitting on my work bench for the last year and I no longer have a need for it. PM me your info and I can text or email pics.

What is the advantage to o rings? I'm guessing you use them so that you dont have to waste a gasket every time the head comes off?

Top Bottom