Help Promote the Sport of Stand Ups!!!!

I need your help!! A few months ago a family member submitted a picture of me riding my superjet to a local magazine. There is a competition to get on the front cover of the magazine. There were over 80 entries submitted and i made it into the finalists (top 15). It would be great to get this picture on the front of a magazine to show the people who do not know about stand ups. Thousands of people would see it and i think it would help our sport grow. You can vote once daily. To vote the first time, you must register and set up an account with the website. After you are registered and if you return, the website will recognize you and all you will have to do is click once to vote for the picture. Here is the link to see my picture and get voting! Voting goes through March 31st, so we have plenty of time to get this picture up to first place!
http://yhr.upickem.net/engine/Votes.aspx?PageType=VOTING&contestid=84346
The title of the picture is "Jettin It!"
I would greatly appreciate your votes and remember every one counts!

At one point the picture was behind by 50+ votes. Now its down by about 35 but that means its gaining! Lets blow this competition out of the water!!!!!

Let's go guys! Take a few minutes to expose a few new people to stand ups. I would've thought this thread would explode with positive comments and votes. Get the votes in. Only 18 behind!

I tried to vote but it wants you to setup an account first. =/

The very first time it does make you set up an account. Kind of a pain, I know. But once you set it up you don't have to sign back in to vote for the 2nd time, 3rd, 4th, etc. Since you can vote once a day.

ya same here. I was all excited. good looking pic. the last thing I want is spam emails though. Good luck man. keep us updated.

I have not got any spam emails and I have been signed up for quite a while now. Neither have any of the people I know that are voting for the picture. It is a local magazine/newspaper company to me and i doubt they will send any spam.

te="Tpain, post: 1558307, member: 6574"]Voted for ya. Remember me when you win and want to do some mods to your ski;)[/quote]
Actually i do need a surf seal for a sn sj lol. Have one?

Bump! The gap has opened back up to 7 tonight. Couple hours ago it was down to 1. However we started at 12 this morning. So we are gaining overall. Keep the votes coming!

Top Bottom