Hi All

Just a quick post to introduce myself guys, names Matty from the gold coast of Australia .Been lurking for a while after finding the site thru PWC today I have to say what an awesome site. I have recently bought a new 07 superjet and the techFAQ's are priceless not that I have done much yet only intake(worx205) & prop(concord 13/17) but I now know what is possible and can plan out a bulid better. Just starting to ride surf after getting the hang of riding standup. Any other aussies outthere riding on the goldy?

Cheers
Matty

Moondance

Just plain me....
Welcome Matty. As the newest Aussie member to the X, you must host one of us for a week's holiday. Since I am the only one who thought of this new rule, I will be the delegated member. haha...j/k

Seriously welcome & enjoy your stay, because trust me, you will be here a lot:biggrin:

Odd Duck

Jet Vet
Welcome Matty. As the newest Aussie member to the X, you must host one of us for a week's holiday. Since I am the only one who thought of this new rule, I will be the delegated member. haha...j/k

Seriously welcome & enjoy your stay, because trust me, you will be here a lot:biggrin:

Aw, man, then I get dibs on the next new Aussie!

Welcome to the X!

Thanks for the welcome guys. Footholds & bilge are going in in a couple of weeks just got to stop riding so I can do the work :) and try and explain to the wife why I need to cut 2 big holes in a brand new ski:banghead:, will post some pics when done.

Cheers
Matty

Top Bottom