Hour meters?

I am looking at a 2004 Honda Non turbo jet ski ...owner says no hour meter? Anyone know if that is true? Also same issue with 2006 Sea doo ( owner not sure of model - I haven't looked in person so I don't know for sure but I think it's a GTI ) owner also says no hour meter on it either ... Any one know if theses skis have hour meters? They are for sale with a double trailer for $4k ...titles for all and said to both run well ... Any thoughts?

I am looking at a 2004 Honda Non turbo jet ski ...owner says no hour meter? Anyone know if that is true? Also same issue with 2006 Sea doo ( owner not sure of model - I haven't looked in person so I don't know for sure but I think it's a GTI ) owner also says no hour meter on it either ... Any one know if theses skis have hour meters? They are for sale with a double trailer for $4k ...titles for all and said to both run well ... Any thoughts?
2006 Seadoo for sure has hours right on lower center of lcd cluster. No sure about a Honda.

mike b

Michael "Mayhem" Bevacqua aka MikeyChan
I had a 03 Honda aquatrax. Loved it. I think I broke the turbo on it towards the end but not sure. Didn't seem as fast as it was the previous season (pro tip, don't sub a couch lol). I would like to get another one if the right deal pops up in the future.

I would say unless this guy has an amazing deal I would hold out for a fun to Honda to pop up. Just my thoughts, I never rode a non turbo but I think there was something like a 50hp difference. Probably mostly top speed with the turbo, which is the whole point of a couch I would think.

I had an hour meter and would think they all do. If the menu screen works you should be able to scroll hours, timer, and clock from what I remember.

As for seadoo I hate seadoos. But some of the new ones (although mostly cool looking plastic parts) look cool. I see a lot of people getting the rxp, rxpx, ext, etc.

Depends what they are used for. If this is to get into jet sking I think most people are going to tell you to get an AM hull or a roundhouse superjet haha.

I had a 03 Honda aquatrax. Loved it. I think I broke the turbo on it towards the end but not sure. Didn't seem as fast as it was the previous season (pro tip, don't sub a couch lol). I would like to get another one if the right deal pops up in the future.

I would say unless this guy has an amazing deal I would hold out for a fun to Honda to pop up. Just my thoughts, I never rode a non turbo but I think there was something like a 50hp difference. Probably mostly top speed with the turbo, which is the whole point of a couch I would think.

I had an hour meter and would think they all do. If the menu screen works you should be able to scroll hours, timer, and clock from what I remember.

As for seadoo I hate seadoos. But some of the new ones (although mostly cool looking plastic parts) look cool. I see a lot of people getting the rxp, rxpx, ext, etc.

Depends what they are used for. If this is to get into jet sking I think most people are going to tell you to get an AM hull or a roundhouse superjet haha.
Thanks I already have RN Superjet... We got rid of our boat (it became a new Kitchen :( ) so I am looking for skis for the family to pull tubes and just cruise.

Top Bottom