Freestyle How many gallons can you burn in a day?

Yami-Rider

TigerCraft FV-PRO
I usually burn 8-10 gallons every day i go out. Me and my buddies rode for the past 3 days straight and im sure feeling it today. tons of yachts out.

25 in 2 dif skis over the weekend, That was multiple people riding though, Prob 15 a piece in each for me

edit; we started on thursday and come home saturday night

Last edited:

Its all about the surf!
I usually burn 3-4 gallons per ride. I live pretty close to my spot and I'm fortunate enough to be able to ride 3+ times a week so theres no need to cram all my riding time into one day. When ever I do make it to an event, like the Joe Kenny Freeride at Pismo and I ride more than average I'm usually toast after about 10 gallons

Dirtybird

Ex*ta*ski
Went through 13 gallons today then right to work for 12 hr night shift.
Almost out, feel like I have been run over by a truck numerous times........ love it. Lol

OCD Solutions

Original, Clean and Dependable Solutions
8-9 gallons on a small surf day. 5-6 if it's chest high or bigger.

When I lived on a lake with only a 4 month season; I used to rate my fitness level by how long it took me to burn a full tank. The first few rides of a season took well over an hour. By the end of the summer I could hit the reserve in under 35 minutes, (92SN with ported 701 and single 44SBN).

kcmasterpiece

Sweet Baby Ray's Sucks
Damn, I can get 6 gallons to last the weekend. I ride hard and for long sessions too. My guess is i dont have to ride to my spot since i launch from the beach. And since all we get around here is choppy surf, that helps too. On really clean days, that 6 gals will be gone in a day. yesterday i burned about 5. Waves were so fun, and it was pretty clean.

It all depends on the conditions for me.

I'm torn up for days for sure after waves. My most is 12 or so gallons on a 650 superjet. Almost 6 hours strait of riding. Totally dead after that too.

Top Bottom