how much hydro turf should i buy? 650sx.

Im about to turf my 550 for the first time aswell. If im planning on doing the tray aswell as the bond line rail. Do you think i could make it with one sheet or should i soend another $60 for two? Also where is the best place to order for quick/cheap shipping?

thats what i got and i did it my first time with 2 sheets with lots extra.... the blemish on both sheets was only like 6 inches by 4 inches anyone that pays for a reg price grey is crazy.

dbrutherford

Parts Whore
If you are going ot turf your ski, you might as well put in foot holds.

If you want a front foot hold, PM Pancake Pete on these boards.

Make sure you search plenty of topics on applying turf and get a buddy to help. You do it once and you will be a pro.

DBR

JLight

Spanky
If you are going ot turf your ski, you might as well put in foot holds.

If you want a front foot hold, PM Pancake Pete on these boards.

Make sure you search plenty of topics on applying turf and get a buddy to help. You do it once and you will be a pro.

DBR
Is it that hard to do by yourself? I don't have anyone around who could help me except my pregnant wife. I don't think she'd be up for it.

kawasakisxs0ul

Water is so BAD ASS
lol... well im going to returf my ski next year bc im saving up for other parts for this season... buttt i would like makeshift foot holds. could i jsut take a pad from hydro turf and make an arch and apply it to the sides? better suggestions?

JLight

Spanky
lol... well im going to returf my ski next year bc im saving up for other parts for this season... buttt i would like makeshift foot holds. could i jsut take a pad from hydro turf and make an arch and apply it to the sides? better suggestions?
What would support the turf? You know the stuff is soft, right?

Top Bottom