Surfriding Huge Thank You !

OptimaRacing

Jet zoomers
I wanted to take a minute and give a huge thank you to each and every person involved with this years Daytona Freeride. Everyone from Nick to the riders/customers, vendors, sponsors and locals. THANK YOU! This event is so awesome with such a diverse level of industry involvement and a real mix of riders . It is literally non stop from the moment you arrive until you leave. 3-4 hours of sleep each night and still pumped to wake up and do it all again. Thanks to everyone who visited our booth and made purchases and gave us positive feedback, I can't explain what it means to us to hear that you guys like what we are doing within the sport.

I love this sport and the jet skis are great, but the people involved is what makes it such a great time. I can't imagine another sport with a better mix of people with the personalities we have involved. An event of this size is a large amount of work for everyone and a big expense, but it is worth every bit of effort and every penny.

See you guys next year!
Mike@OptimaRacing.com

dirtnut99

Yardsale Master
Agreed! Thanks for doing your part Mike! And for bringing my gear down! I'll be getting ahold of you guys soon for stuff.. Nothing like hanging out, riding, & partying with the Freeride community!

Sent from my iPhone4 using Tapatalk

OptimaRacing

Jet zoomers
Great to finally meet both you guys, and everyone else. Of course, thank everyone for supporting our mission here @ Optima. We love being @ events and look forward to stepping up our event support and presence in 2012!

Crowe- You don't have to sweat about shipping anymore with our $99 FREE shipping! I too hate the idea of paying the bread truck to bring me goodies!

120.JPG

Top Bottom