Custom/Hybrid Hull widths..... Rikter, freak, etc.

Looking for complete widths, rail edge to edge, for RRP FS/R2 & XF and SuperFreak if some of you owners can get a quick measurement for me.

Getting ready to fab up a two tier storage rack (standup on bottom, blaster on top) and want make it covers me in the event I ever upgrade skis later on. Trying to keep it as compact as can be so I rather go off known dimensions..

Thanks,

wydopen

onthepipe
I like how andrew cant afford :):):):) and he puts it down hahaha

lol i would have to be paid allot of money to ride that turd i see you on...still have duct tape holding the chinpad on those fenceposts you have welded up for a handlepole??

not that i cant afford it its just why would i pay money to ride around with the nose in the air while humping the handlepole like i see you guys do?

Last edited:

wydopen

onthepipe
last time i saw you at pismo i was laughing mid air as i was dropping off the lip almost on top of you as you were falling over trying to get that abomination to turn to get out of my way...good times

wydopen

onthepipe
hahahaha funny how u smile and wave whenever you make the 6hr drive to the ocean...

its not my fault the team roc is always floundering around in the whitewater on the inside everytime i go to hit a lip..

Top Bottom