Freestyle I’ll just leave this cool picture here...

2lick

Brap!!!
Always hatin on the sparks....
We laugh, but look at how many they sold. Put a lot of money in business pockets and gets people on the water.

If a buddy is new to the hobby and has 6k, I'd rather them buy a spark and ride with us then a used beat FS ski that never works and ask me to fix it and then quit ridding in a year.

We laugh, but look at how many they sold. Put a lot of money in business pockets and gets people on the water.

If a buddy is new to the hobby and has 6k, I'd rather them buy a spark and ride with us then a used beat FS ski that never works and ask me to fix it and then quit ridding in a year.
True that! Some riding is better than no riding. I like having those friends cuz when I am feeling lazy I can jump on their spark and relax lol

I think you missed the reason for the “hate”...
It’s not about the spark, it’s more about the guys that ride them that think they are the hottest thing in town because they know how to ride in a circle lol

2lick

Brap!!!
It’s not about the spark, it’s more about the guys that ride them that think they are the hottest thing in town because they know how to ride in a circle lol

I'm grumpy today... your right. Its laughable to us but to each their own :)

SXIPro

JM781 Big Bore
I’m not gonna hate on it. At least it’s not as big as an aircraft carrier and actually has some great design ideas. Tell me YOU wouldn’t like to be able to just remove your top deck with the tur of a few screws to make it easier to wrench. Go ahead I’m waiting.

Jr.

Standing Tall
Staff member
Site Supporter
He right, its not the ski, as its the type of rider it attracts! You know the type...... the NY Italian Joey who used to drive an IROC Camaro...... yea, the Vinnie type! ha ha
In all seriousness, there is a video on youtube of a guy flipping one in the surf. It might be one of the
Visser brothers?? Didnt really pay attention, as these skiis really are not my type. I just hope our surf spots dont become frequented by them? Would not be fun playing tag with one in the zone!

It would be fun with a turbo on it! There was a guy with a brand new Spark at the ramp on Wednesday when the wife and I were tuning. He was intrigued by our skis and watched for a bit. We didn’t talk but I could tell he was interested in what we had.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No hate on the spark here. I'm sure it's fun to tool around on. BUT... I cannot stand the exaggerated, extra dramatic body language that some dudes use to get the thing to slide in a tail stand. Acting like they put hours of practice in to do that, and there is nobody cooler than them. It literally makes me cringe.

Big Kahuna

Administrator
Why? If that is what they enjoy doing let them............... No reason to be a dick towards people that enjoy the water but do not care to ride standups...................

Top Bottom