I did it i rode the wdk 1200

Just to let everyone know i got a chance to ride the wdk 1200 at body beach, arizona and let me tell you its the sh------t i am a advance rider and i could only handle 1-2 min and man my arms were pumped i can say i whould be scared to throw it down.

Last edited:

vitaly

Анархия - мать порядка!
Just to let everyone know i got a change to ride the wdk 1200 at body beach, arizona and let me tell you its the sh------t i am a advance rider and i could only handle 1-2 min and man my arms were pumped i can say i whould be scared to throw it down.
Are your arms still pumped? What about your fingers? I believe you're trying to type up something meaningful.

Just to let everyone know i got a chance to ride the wdk 1200 at body beach, arizona and let me tell you its the sh------t i am a advance rider and i could only handle 1-2 min and man my arms were pumped i can say i whould be scared to throw it down.
:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::bananapowerslide::bananapowerslide::skull2::skull2::skull2::skull2::skull2::skull2::skull2::skull2::skull2::skull2::skull2::skull2::skull2::skull2::skull2:

Kaveman

Born in USA(not Kenya)
There's got to be more than that. Come on out with it.

So you're an advanced rider? Could you please tell us your definition of advanced. Perhaps you could even tell us who you are.

who am i

i am metroman i am a free rider slash freestyle junkie i can ride i can throw down with the best of you.I am hipping up the 1200 hundred why shouldnt i the motor is insane.I HAVE RODE LOTS OF WATERDAWG SKIS FROM HIS CARBON F1 PRO THAT I LEARNED HOW TO INVERT THAT WAS A RUSH AND SUPER FAST.I HAVE RODE A GP 800 IN ONE OF HIS SKIS I HAVE RODE 1200 FROM DAY ONE TO MUCH FU---ING POWER FOR ME AND LET ME TELL YOU IM A BIG GUY IM HAVEING JEFF BUILD ME A WDK 1000 RIGHT NOW TO PUT IN MY 2001 SUPERJET AND IM SURE IT WILL BE A HANDFUL THE GUY DOES KNOW HIS :):):):) .hE HAS CAME ALONG WAY AND IM SURE ITS ONLY GOING TO GET MORE INSANE WITH HIS MOTORS.:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

tightithrash

Zack Bright. I Thrash.
Site Supporter
that sounded pretty funny.....

"I AAAM MEEEETRRROOORRR-MAAANN! I AM FROM THE SEVENTH SECTOR OF THE UNIVERSE! ME,MEGA-MAN, ALONG WITH IRON MAN, ARE SAVING THE WORLD FROM STOCK 701'S!!!! HEAR ME ROOOAR!:rocketwhore:

haha.............:icon16::wave:

Last edited:
why don't you spill the beans and tell us who you are instead of hiding behind a screen name. if you can throwdown with the best of them then we have heard of you before since this is a close knit group and everyone pretty much knows everyone here....

Q

QuickMick

i am metroman i am a free rider slash freestyle junkie i can ride i can throw down with the best of you.I am hipping up the 1200 hundred why shouldnt i the motor is insane.I HAVE RODE LOTS OF WATERDAWG SKIS FROM HIS CARBON F1 PRO THAT I LEARNED HOW TO INVERT THAT WAS A RUSH AND SUPER FAST.I HAVE RODE A GP 800 IN ONE OF HIS SKIS I HAVE RODE 1200 FROM DAY ONE TO MUCH FU---ING POWER FOR ME AND LET ME TELL YOU IM A BIG GUY IM HAVEING JEFF BUILD ME A WDK 1000 RIGHT NOW TO PUT IN MY 2001 SUPERJET AND IM SURE IT WILL BE A HANDFUL THE GUY DOES KNOW HIS :):):):) .hE HAS CAME ALONG WAY AND IM SURE ITS ONLY GOING TO GET MORE INSANE WITH HIS MOTORS.:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

you miss spelt having.

waxhead

wannabe backflipper
Metroman your making the ski sound terrible
i wouldnt buy a wdk now after hearing what you said
"im an advanced rider" ow advanced can you be for a 12 year old kid

displacement on a 2 cyl. two stroke and keeping the original 66E case with out something custom machined and going over 1300CC's is hard

the biggest 2 stroke ski motor right now is a 66V based 1530 custom machine by Lowell Horning... there is only 2 known right now... one is in jersey, the other one is in florida...

Whatever

All right my name is Kevin Christman I am 39 yrs old, 270 lbs. I don’t live in Albany I live in Lebanon married with two kids and work for the state of Oregon. I started riding skis about 16 yrs ago on a js 550 sx I'm currently riding a 2001 superjet 701 with mods until it blew up and I have been saving money for a new one and after seeing everything at world finals I am definitely getting one of Jeffs motors I’m not ready for a 1200 nor can I afford one so I decided to go with a 1000 cc wdk motor ,The reason im going with a waterdawg kustomz motor is I have ridden a lamay,gp800,701 built,and a 1200 So im not going to little and im not going to big 1000 IT IS!!!!!!!!!

why don't you spill the beans and tell us who you are instead of hiding behind a screen name. if you can throwdown with the best of them then we have heard of you before since this is a close knit group and everyone pretty much knows everyone here....
With a few moments on Google you could have known exactly who Metroman is.:Banane57:

Attachments

• 300_78824.jpg
    300_78824.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 94
  • l_7c82b3630e69bc2dd801103f9b9a85b1.jpg
    l_7c82b3630e69bc2dd801103f9b9a85b1.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 197
Top Bottom