Jet ski Dollie

SJBrit

Extraordinary Alien
If it's for rolling around the garage it's actually fairly quick easy to make one out of some 2x4 and casters from Lowes or Home Depot.

OCD Solutions

Original, Clean and Dependable Solutions
Most of the ones I'd reccommend aren't available anymore so I'd say buy the first one that pops up within your price range.

- I have a TBM and love it but it was the most expensive one on the market and they aren't selling them anymore. At least they weren't listed on the website the last time this topic came up.

- I've used the Bigfoots Tiger Tote, they are still available new and aren't that bad. They get loose over time though.

- There's a real nice one available out of the UK from Factory Zero, I haven't seen one in person yet but it looks like one of the better ones out there.

Do an Advanced Search for "Beach cart" in the "for sale" section

here's a good thread on the quality of different carts
http://www.x-h2o.com/threads/8516&highlight=beach+carts

Last edited:

OCD Solutions

Original, Clean and Dependable Solutions
I sent Tim (TBM) an email yesterday and asked about them making more beach carts in the future but he said that there just wasn't enough demand to make it worth doing again. They had to do a run of 50 or more and even at that it was barely worth it. Too bad too since they made a damn good cart.

Dega

Mike
I sent Tim (TBM) an email yesterday and asked about them making more beach carts in the future but he said that there just wasn't enough demand to make it worth doing again. They had to do a run of 50 or more and even at that it was barely worth it. Too bad too since they made a damn good cart.

Ya, after you told me about them i looked up the cart it looks awesome, Guess the search continues

Top Bottom