JetManiac Motor

there will be a limited edition of 300 "stickers for sale" 25.00 each. im sure we call all read between the lines on this guys and gals. we arent allowed per pp to accept funds if its a ra#le.. so if your interested in getting a sticker for the motor pp fusion1977@aol.com

be sure to include your telephone number as you dont have to be present.. if your sticker proves to get your this item and your not present the purchaser is responsible for shipping but I will help with crating.

VERY IMPORTANT,, DO NOT USE THE WORD RA#@LE ANYWHERE IN THE PP INFO,, REMEMBER YOUR BUYING A LIMITED EDITION STICKER.

and other questions please call me at 757-287-4574 or email me at fusion1977@aol.com

Thanks for the patience.

Here is the info on the motor JetManiac is offering up,

JetManiac/Blue freestyle ported 718-760cc motor
*62t cases- complete freestyle ported and epoxied in intake, top, and stator area.
*61x cylinder- freestyle ported, fresh bored and exhaust/head decked
*second stage BB freestyle porting to cylinder and cases. BB sleeve mods for more transfer flow
*New Pro-X top end with new pistons, rings, and wrist pin bearings
*New Rebuilt OEM Crankshaft by SBT with all new rods and bearings, then trued and welded, includes 1 year no fault warranty
*New engine base gasket and Orings
*New OEM crank seals
*Sandblasted and then bead blasted, painted and baked on beautiful silver aluminum finish
*New carb jets and springs for oem 38's included, and carb tuning specs included

*ADA Black complete girdled head kit
(ADA girdled head shell, girdle kit, 2 domes, orings, hardware)
*JM SS cylinder head allen bling bolt kit
*Black 62t intake manifold and reeds
*JM SS 62t intake allen bling bolt kit
*ADA billet engine driveline coupler
*JetManiac/Dasa Black billet flywheel cover
*JM SS 62t flycover allen bling bolt kit

Total motor package value $2,575.

This is going to be a sweet looking and performing motor!

Yami-Rider

TigerCraft FV-PRO
So send as gift or as goods/services? Is there a photo of this limited edition sticker? Or is it invisible? Lol

Top Bottom