Jetski Magazine?????????

LIVE2RIDE Powersports

Live & Die 2 Ride
Why don't we have any jet ski magazines? Dirt bikes, bikes, 4 wheeler, hunting, sewing, even mopeds have magazines out there. I used to get the pwc mag at the book store but they don't sell it anymore. And it wasn't that good at all.

I want a good magazine that show freestyle, racing, built ski's, and even maybe a classifieds in the back like penthouse.:moon: but for ski's.

Are there any out there or can we get something done? It will definatly spread our sport....

brett

-------------
yup, its sad. i bet more people show up to go-ped races than go to world finals lol.
the sport has passed its heyday

unless your in europe

Kwaka

NFC!
I get PWI but it's not great. "Jet Skier & PWC" from the UK is a much better mag, good coverage of free ride and freestyle and good tech too.

WateCraft World, PWI, Ride, Jet Skier UK.
All mags that cover the sport and you can get in the US.

I have a few friends that get Jet Skier UK.

PWI and Watercraft World have freeride content this month, and I know PWI will have it again at least in a couple.

Letters to the editors will help the content. The circulation...well that is another issue.

Would be great to have them on the news stands like in Europe.

Last edited:

vitaly

Анархия - мать порядка!
There probably saturated with couches anyway.
Very bad assumption. Please see at least one rag before making a statement like that.
BTW, why the hate for the couches? Just curious.

Last edited:

cosander

Dallas/Fort worth
Very bad assumption. Please see at least one rag before making a statement like that.
I am curious is that a couch in your avatar or a wedge on an sj? sorry I can't flip my monitor over.

Yeah you're right, I haven't seen that mag that I remember. But Every time I have the chance to pick one up, It's just lousy with some kind of top speed fest.
Dont get me wrong, couches have their place in life, I do have a couple 3 seaters, but they are merely picnic machines. I mean 52 gallons of storage packs a sh*tload of potato salad.

Just an FYI,

I'm in the orlando Airport and picked up the latest PWI (august issue) at the airport news stand.
There is a story our IFWA tourn in Europe, the brith of tow surfing with Randy Laine and his brother. The parker tour stops are covered, and there is anothe feature on glacier tow surfing.

Keep an eye out for September, that one should have some great freeride content in it also!

The editors of both PWI and Watercraft World are working hard to improve the magazines, lets support them and do what we can to help get the content we would like to see in them.

Last edited:
Top Bottom