Super Jet jetski was running than turned off

was riding today jetski just turned off, pretty wet inside the hull.. I just replaced the solenoid 4 rides ago but when i touch the 2 ends together it starts... this time it dosnt even make a click noise when u hit the start button... So is it the solenoid again and if so what causes it to go out so fast thanks

My ski was killed with the tether, died like it should, but then nothing. No click or anything. Long story short, after hours and hours of trouble shooting, it ended up being the battery died. The battery totally took a poop instantly.

So check that before you start tearing it apart.

ProSouth

Seriously, Don't be a dick.
Start switch, make sure there's a good connection where they plug into the ebox, black and white connectors. Then test the actual switch.

Cannibal

Tasty Human
Yep, you need to load test a battery to know it's good or not.

You might just have a loose/broken/corroded power wire. You could send all your stuff to JSS and it still doesn't work because you didn't find the problem.

Do you have a volt meter?

There is a plug about 4" away from the electrical box that has a red and a brown wire. Try disconnecting this plug and check for 12+ volt on the red. This one is always hot. Then take a paperclip or wire and momentarily touch the 2 tabs inside that plug ( red to brown ) If it cranks, you have found the problem : the handlebar switch

Top Bottom