Just bought my first x2 (first gen)

CUKE

BIGGER..STRONGER..FASTER
It is a 1989, I saw that the ski comes with a factory pump trim nob??? was just wondering if all I would need is the a.m. trim lever and longer cable so I can locate the switch on the bars HELP PLEASE!!!!

There is a few different way's that it has been done by the Peep's on here try doing a search or just cruise thru the old post that's the way's that i have found stuff that i wanted to find out about Good Luck I'm sure Someone will chim in about this also.

CUKE

BIGGER..STRONGER..FASTER
There is a few different way's that it has been done by the Peep's on here try doing a search or just cruise thru the old post that's the way's that i have found stuff that i wanted to find out about Good Luck I'm sure Someone will chim in about this also.

thanks any wayz

It is a 1989, I saw that the ski comes with a factory pump trim nob??? was just wondering if all I would need is the a.m. trim lever and longer cable so I can locate the switch on the bars HELP PLEASE!!!!

By switch I assume you mean leaver... although I would say trim isn’t necessary when you have a bit of pep however it may be advantages if your hitting waves with a stock motor. best setup to buy without a doubt is x-2 guys trim setup, enough said I use it and it works a treat will cost you however, but what you pay for is quality another option is make your own but down the track you will buy the x-2guys setup anyway so just bight the bullet and save your time. Make sure you get a cable off him too cause his cables are good I have done a few sessions on this cable and it takes the abuse...

Top Bottom