Just got a super chicken

smoofers

Rockin' the SQUARE!!!!
Site Supporter
So I picked up a free Kawi Super Chicken! Been looking for one for years. Anybody got a donor 650/or 750 couch for parts? This thing will make a great tanker wake support vehicle. If you have any useable 650/750 parts and want to donate them to the cause let me know!!!!

kawi sc.jpg

Pablo

sqeez bth levrs & lean bk
Site Supporter
Minnetonka on pwctoday said he just got hold of 2-3 chickens and he's parting out.

Smoof...what does it have in it? or is it a bare hull? I've got a 650 motor in my garage and a sh#tload of gen 1 X2 parts, I wonder what would work on a SC. Call me up to discuss. Jeff

smoofers

Rockin' the SQUARE!!!!
Site Supporter
Jeff I'll definitely keep you in mind, thanks.

I got it from the original owner. It has been sitting in a field for who knows how long. Hull is in decent shape minus the bubbling paint. Haven't even had the chance to give it a good look over, but I noticed a few things.

It has a 650, but I'm almost certain it is siezed/rusted solid. On a good note it did come with a full Coffman's exhaust on it. Honestly, just at first glance I know it needs a steering cable, and prob a motor, plus all the stupid little parts that break on any ski after sitting.

I'll look it over in the next week or so and try and figure out exactly what I need.

shawn_NJ

Chasing waves.
Why could yamaha make something like this? I always wanted one of these for ferrying friends to the island behind my house, but I cant bring myself to buy anything kawi ever again. Sweet little boat man!

Why could yamaha make something like this? I always wanted one of these for ferrying friends to the island behind my house, but I cant bring myself to buy anything kawi ever again. Sweet little boat man!

Cmon Shawn...you know you could put a Yami motor in one!

I just rode one a few weeks ago for the first time. I nearly puked I was laughing so hard. I am now looking for one of my own locally!!

AtomicPunk

Lifetime bans are AWESOME
Site Supporter
Kind of ironic that the lamest couch ever made has so many standup riders wanting one?

I mean, this thing is literally a couch!

Pablo

Site Supporter
Mcdog calls it a loveseat...not a couch. Get those conversion plates and put a 61x in one. I got a big pin 750 from a STS to put in mine. I'm about to start assembly on mine finally. I did all the hull work in spring and haven't touched it since late march. Post up lots of pics. I'll try and do the same.

smoofers

Rockin' the SQUARE!!!!
Site Supporter
Mcdog calls it a loveseat...not a couch. Get those conversion plates and put a 61x in one. I got a big pin 750 from a STS to put in mine. I'm about to start assembly on mine finally. I did all the hull work in spring and haven't touched it since late march. Post up lots of pics. I'll try and do the same.

Who makes the conversion plates?!

I have a running yami 650 that i took out of my standup... could be good for the crank. I also have a wetjet craze exhaust sitting in the shop.. and a 62t cylinder... and some aftermarket 44s....

Pablo

Site Supporter
I can't remember who it was on here that was making them. Put up a thread asking.

texh20racer

Waterlogged
Oh hell no go 1100 with it and no waterbox... Imagine one of those sounding like Younts ski. And I will hook you up on what you need I would love to see one pimped out.

Top Bottom