SX/SXi/SXi Pro Just picked this up..

93 Kawasaki 750sx
R&D ride plate and intake grate
Completely stock otherwise but very clean and 150 PSI in each cylinder. I paid $1000 and for the NE area that seems good. I already ordered a oil pump block off kit but was wondering what else you would suggest for mods. I am 200 pounds and consider myself a decent rider. I Like to carve around a lot and go fast. I like freestyle but have not done much other than jump wakes pretty good. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks!

Attachments

• 16976_440192180345_739030345_10397515_1270353_n.jpg
    16976_440192180345_739030345_10397515_1270353_n.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:

dirtnut99

Yardsale Master
Nice same ski as mine.. Same price I paid. Only mine has a dual carb motor out of a 94 souch.. Go with intake grate, ride plate, quick steer plate (I have one to get rid of), 0deg bars, & I am installing Tubbies and footholds now and have not ridden with them yet so I can't say they are great improvements, but I suspect they will be. I have been doing one at a time so I can see the difference and decide if I like the changes. Good skis though, even though everyone will tell you to sell it and buy a SJ... hahahaha

Haha Im just trying to get the basics on it first. Im interested in the quick turn plate dirtnut99.
http://www.legdrag.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=14&products_id=224

I was curious how effective a new air filter setup is. By looking at the factory intake I feel thats a dumb question but figured id throw it out there. Also what do I order for handlebar mounts?

http://www.legdrag.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=352
Im ordering those Blowsion bars. Thanks everyone!

dirtnut99

Yardsale Master
You may have to rejet the carbs to run those F/A's.. I think, not positive.Others on here would know.. Not my area of expertise..

I have the turnplate, but have a guy maybe interested in it.. I will let you know for sure tomorrow.. If he doesn't want it I'd go $50 shipped USPS Priority and I take paypal.

Attachments

• PJS turn plate.jpg
    PJS turn plate.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:

dirtnut99

Yardsale Master
If you want the PJS turnplate it is yours... Just PM me for my Paypal address and i will get it out asap...

Oh ya I forgot I am putting a skat 9/17 in too.. Well one day when I get the ski closer to done I will.. Footholds are glassed in finally tonight..

Last edited:
tightithrash says the stock airbox is fine but I am just looking for some other opinions. I dont want water getting into my carb but I feel like the factory intake would be restrictive but any opinions would be great. Thanks!!

Top Bottom