Kings River - Van Beeks Landing

D

dfuller.cp

Thanks Van Beek for letting me ride. You guys ripped the hell out of it this weekend. Can't wait till next time. Lil D I need a BoB!!
Oh ya good Vid Cat!
Thanks....

It's funny how good this came out with just an iPhone. I know it's not superb, but for a phone it's awesome. Too bad we didn't have some hi-tech gear.
Cathy says thanks for all the nice comments :)

Cathy that was a great video! Great editing and music I really like the shots of the beach and all the people.
Dave needs to buy you a hi-tech camera!

SkiDiggity

formerly kawirider142
oh because the sheriff boat is the same exact one at the river i go to that is in kingsburg. and the setting is the same with the trees on the bank and it being very narrow so it looked like the same river lol. dang it would have been nice to see some more stand ups on that river.... o well

Yes it is the same river just south of Lindy's Landing. There are to wears between lindy's and this place. As the water flows you would be north of here.

Another ride is going to happen at the same spot on 07/31/11. Get a hold of a mgander17 here on the forums or if you've got facebook hit up Van Beek if you've got him.
I'm sure a new video will surface as well.

Good times!

DK-Freestyle

2011 World Champion
I'm trying to go, but Jack is heading to Pismo that weekend, so I'd have to drive by myself, and I still gotta see if I can take the ski for the weekend, haha. I'm down to go, but not sure if it'll happen. Plus, X-Games is on that weekend, I've had the DVR set to record for weeks now. We'll see what happens.

DK-Freestyle

2011 World Champion
Well, actually he's helping his GF move her stuff from SoCal up here to NorCal, and he's making a detour to Pismo while he's down there, lol.

Top Bottom