Surfriding Krash Industries Foot Rocket (Insane footage in the surf!)

tightithrash

Zack Bright. I Thrash.
Site Supporter
that 540 was sick. he did the 360 and i said :):):):) he can pry do a 5 then bam, theres a 5!

looks way too small tho but im sure its a frekin blast on the inside.

Stand by guys they are all going in this direction just like white water kayaks. Years ago 7 feet was short. Nic may be tall but look where the tabbies end ..... I'm short and that boat looks short. Any ride reports on stability ? Looks like a real fun boat.

Its all about the surf!
That was a great vid, but I'm very skeptical, and I'm not trying to be negative here, it's just that after trying a BOB in the surf it left me with a pretty bad impression towards short skis (Sorry Ski Clinic) I'll give the short skis this, they do flat spin 360's effortlessly, but that's where it looks like there advantage ends. I've really seen everything else in that video done on a regular old 701 Super jet, come to think of it I can do everything else in that video on my Super jet. Also Keep in mind the talent level of Nick Barton, who is one of the best free riders ever, not to mention how much motor he's probably running. I have a pretty open mind though, if one ever makes it over to the states, and the chance comes up, I'd certainly give it a go.

Looks to me its way too short for a surf ski and editing was used to hide that fact.

I doubt he's riding anything out and even deep water starting seems like its a task. Try taking it out in any sizable surf or short intervals and even the best riders are gonna take a few on the head. That is unless you're an anorexic midget.

Top Bottom