Surfriding Krash Reaper Input

My buddy is wanting to order one. Any input on where to order from? I think there are two USA dealers, or is it better to order straight from Krash Industries? Which parts from his blaster swap over and are there any special parts we will need to order? Any tips or advise on building one up?

Thank You for that link. I am hoping to get input from people that have ridden it or worked on one. No offense to any dealers, but they tend to only tell you the good. Hopefully that is all I hear from the guys that have tried and or built them.

Mine was a nightmare to put together and the quality was absolute poop just being honest. And I know people on here will do nothing but back Krash and twist the stories but I'm not the only person who has had issues with the reaper. Along with other Krash hulls. Buy a Tigercraft
What was wrong with it?

lol well you asked so I will tell.. When it showed up. I pulled the whole scupper off the hull with my pinky along with Exhaust tube not being sealed at all /their elmers glue or whatever they used around it was already cracking and not sealing the tube at all.. The pump holes were so far off my gf who doesn't know a thing about a ski was able to look at the 4 holes and tell me what was wrong"this holes further back then that one. The engine coupler to midshaft coupler gap was just not happening using an 08+ midshaft as it is stated. And I'm not the only one with that issue. Had to use an fx-1 coupler shaft to get the coupler gap safe enough to run... The inserts are such poop quality material I could strip them out putting the bolts in with fisher price tools. God for bid you take a bolt back out of something that has an insert, be ready to help coil or time sert..Then let's see about 4 months of small jersey surf riding and the rails already started to seperate and crack. Whole tray/deck area filled with water and waterlogged... And the water was leaking out of all the seams on the deck area(where water obviously shouldn't be) lol .. I have pics and vids to back all of this .. I'm a nobody and not getting anything out of posting this and don't care who thinks what. Just giving my honest situation that happened. I sold it I was that over it.

Is your Budd's blaster modded at all? As in hull mods. He may want to consider chopping it back with the carterb tail plates. Makes a very large difference in how the hull handles, so much more fun to ride...might be worth doing before jumping into a reaper or other expensive after market hull.

I did the tails this year and I'm loving it, really enjoying riding , so nimble, and ski turns on a dime. Haven't had this much fun riding in a while.

every a/m hull or hood that was b1 based ive ever seen with the exception of one jap hood started life as a pos and needed more time put into it than it was really worth, chop up a stock b1 or buy a standup and get off a butt biscuit..lol

Are these more of a Blaster type of ride or more like a fixed steer stand up ride? I have received many interesting private messages after posting this. Didn't realize how controversial this subject is.

BruceSki

Formerly Motoman25
Get yourself, or build yourself a fixed steer Superjet. More nimble, lighter, more aftermarket parts available and you don't have a seat to get lazy on.

Top Bottom