Life is short. Enjoy every moment !!!

vitalikol

Jetski-Snowboard
Just a Really bad day today. I just find out a 43 year old guy I knew is gone...
He was a roofer , like me, and today after sitting home for a month he went to work and fell from roof on his had. End of story for him.
He wasn't my friend. just a guy I knew, but after I learned he's gone it's feeling of nothing, emptyness, just plain wrong. It's hard to discribe but in the moments like this you start realise how thin this line between life and what come after. For me ,when I working on the roof, this line is piese of twobyfour on the roofbrackets. It's something else for others. Just make shure, guys, you watch out for this line in whatever you do.

Be SAFE everybody !!!

And Rest In Peace Garryk !!!!

Пусть земля будет тебе пухом. Прощай друг Гаррик !!!

Attachments

• 007 house 006.jpg
    007 house 006.jpg
    154.7 KB · Views: 33
  • 007 house 012.jpg
    007 house 012.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:

Etheraldreamer

Be there and be square.
we all face mortality in our own way. and when you finally do realize everything that goes along with that i think it changes the way you look at the world.
i think thats what the stereotypical "mid-life crisis" is all about.
I've faced mine at a very young age. was deployed to war at 18 (and am now again obviously) and have seen a lot of people killed and many more injured beyond recognition. Human life can be a very fragile thing.
Take the time out to enjoy what you are doing, because you have no idea if you will ever do it again.

vitalikol

Jetski-Snowboard
If you guys wondering what was my last fraise in Russian we got saing it's mean
Let the earth will be to you down

or

Let the earth will be underfur to you

Last edited:
Top Bottom