Light Ski

Waternut

Customizing addict
I like it. I doubt I'd do it purely because my ski doesn't have the bond rail all the way around like that though...and I don't want to run the wires.

Let's be fair though. This is no different than a carbon ride plate, lowered hood and nose piece, RN over SN, turfed rails, carbon coupler cover, carbon tank cover, etc. etc. It's all just looks and there are no performance gains for any of it, yet all of these things are all over the place and plenty of them are VERY expensive. If a little bit of flair can give you a little more confidence, more power to you.

snowxr

V watch your daughters V
I'e seen a lot worse. Actually, it's probably on my top ten list (today's list, not overall) of things that look ok. :wavey: I'll give it a fist pump miss america wave.

Dude I grew up in Santee and Lakeside, I will tell you this is waaaay too flashy for the East County. Kinda like the neons under your lowrider. Kinda cool though. I cant wait to ride with you guys this year.

wydopen

onthepipe
lowered hood and nose piece, turfed rails,. It's all just looks and there are no performance gains for any of it,

wrong...

lowered hood allows you to put your pole lower which allows your body to be lower which lowers your center of gravity...

and turfed rails are nice when u slam your shins or elbow or head into them..might not add performance but its functional..

Mark44

Katie's Boss
wrong...

lowered hood allows you to put your pole lower which allows your body to be lower which lowers your center of gravity...

and turfed rails are nice when u slam your shins or elbow or head into them..might not add performance but its functional..

Until the riser bar band wagon started rolling. LOL

Looks like a party on the water!

Top Bottom