Little vid from Wed

First 1:09 is my wife, rest is me. Just trying to get used to the ski after some changes to it and not riding much at all this year. This was the second day back on ski after working on it and not riding in over a month, plus maybe only rode 5 times since January anyway. Basically what I'm saying is I suck, haha.

I should have my wife's new to her round nose finished in a week or so and want to get some video once she gets used to it.

[video=vimeo;14463700]http://www.vimeo.com/14463700[/video]

First vid song is Kottonmouth Kings - Life is Beautiful : It's the 5th song on the bonus cd that comes with "the Long Live the Kings" album.

haha, she knows if she likes the fx-1 more than the rn she can wait a little while and I'll find a way to get a eme or sf hull or something. She was trying some half stabs on wed, just didn't get video of them before she bruised her knee cap. She kept riding and doing subs, but her knee was too tender to try any more stabs. I'll see what color her knee is tonight when she gets home from work and try to get pictures of it.

Oh yeah, she rides an X2 as well, haha. I just need to get that done this winter finally.

Attachments

• chereecarve.jpg
    chereecarve.jpg
    250.1 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

nokfir

cant belive kottonmouth kings are still around. theyve relaased a album everyear since about 95'. good stuff, listened to them alot in college, went to a couple shows they do have some good jams.

Last edited:
Yeah, one of the few bands where I buy the cd, usually get a bonus cd or dvd, costs less than other crap, and I listen to most of it. The newest one was kinda of showcasing dirtball since he became a king now. Was only $8 for it on release day.

Well here's the picture of Cheree's knee I took last night. It was much more colorful on Thurs and Fri. I also for some reason couldn't get a decent picture of it last night.

Attachments

• cknee.jpg
    cknee.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 25
Her RN is officially alive. She'll get her first ride on it on Wed, and I'll get some video once she gets used to it. This past wed she was kinda getting stabs on my ski, should be good once she gets some time on the RN.

We'll probably take both our skis down to Havasu for WF on W & Th.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom