lots of parts

I have a bunch of spare parts that im looking to get rid of fairly cheap. Im gonna have a few totes at the registration table with random yamaha jet ski stuff im them. feel free to come by and make me an offer. never know what kind of deals can be made. I will have a complete factory pipe set up with a mod chamber for a blaster. I would like to get 600 for it. Its in good shape. I have a solas concord 13/15 prop, no prop tool, like to get 100 for it. lots of pump stator sections, some tapped for dual cooling already, make offer once you see them, several rubber straps, different lengths, stock couplers, a few stock gas caps, few start stop switches, 61x cases, and what ever random stuff i can find to bring out, think i even have a blaster fuel tank and battery box for a blaster as well. make offers please once you see whats there. Im not putting any pics up. I also know Diamond audio is bringing a few totes of goodies as well. He has lots of random kawi and yami stuff to off load. I think he even has an x-2 hull in his attic if interested. I am encouraging othere people to bring stuff if there looking to sell anything.

Top Bottom