Loudest Water Box?

B-Roy

Makin' a Comeback!
Whats the loudest water box, which will accompany my B Pipe, to make a nice loud tone Brapppppppppppp?:biggthumpup:

keefer

T1
The loudest waterbox is no waterbox at all. Some years ago a redneck dude at our local lake just replaced the box with a piece of pipe. That thing sounded hella nasty loud.

I think that the TDR is the loudest from what I have heard around here. Why do you want it so loud?? Trying to piss off the fishermen or neighbors?:sneaky:

keefer

T1
Don't get me wrong, stock is kinda lame and I am all for improving the sound by making the exhaust note louder with a better tone. I just don't equate obnoxious loud with fast or good. When something is too loud it just pisses off people who dont understand our sport. No sense in giving them another reason to hate them dam jet skiers. :biggthumpup:

Check out this link over on PWCtoday comparing stock to a TDR on a Kawi SXR. Sounds good to me.
http://www.pwctoday.com/showthread.php?t=106608

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
Site Supporter
Don't get me wrong, stock is kinda lame and I am all for improving the sound by making the exhaust note louder with a better tone. I just don't equate obnoxious loud with fast or good. When something is too loud it just pisses off people who dont understand our sport. No sense in giving them another reason to hate them dam jet skiers. :biggthumpup:

X2

Watercops are carrying DB meters in a lot of states now. If they think its too loud, they can test you and give you a ticket.
If you run any aftermarket waterbox and just use rear or split exhaust it will sound a bit louder and better and I doubt you will have any problems with anybody.
Its if you run a aftermarket w-box and run it out the front fulltime is when its loud as fock.

WAB

salty nuts
The stock box is one of the best ones to use with a Bpipe, I've heard. Gives the most backpressure vs AM boxes and you need the backpressure when using a Bpipe.

djyox

Old school -not by choice
I have a supertrapp I'd be willing to part with for cheap, maybe even a trade for some goods...

I had a supertrapp in my 550 with the racing guts/plates and that thing used to hurt my ears with the front exit.... Also got lots of complaints about it as well as my friends getting complaints about riding with "that guy"

I got the supertrapp to go in the square but I might not go that route now... I want quiet I think... However, this does only have the normal rec. plates but Zig is selling the race plates...

SUPERTUNE

Race Gas Rules
Don't forget Pat @ xmetalworks.com just got done with testing and we came up with a 2nd choice waterbox for pump gas motors, more bottom end (most engines) and quieter!

Top Bottom