LSFR 09 ride shirts

Q

QuickMick

Are we doing T Shirt and Hoodies again this year?? If so we need to get working on that.

We need to choose one color and a design.

AquaToy

Jay-Are
clothing

just let Steve or I know how many and what sizes.....as for a designs just give me some ideas to run with and i can post them on here for everyone to review......laterzzzzzzzz

Jay-Are

timbo512

Your Momma's Lover
Ideas.... got anything with a big wave or hurricane??? Seriously, we gotta incorporate our good buddy, Ike, somehow. Mick and Peter ran with last years design. But we'll let the pros do the work this year. Just make sure we don't have half-nekked women on it. :wink:

Q

QuickMick

just let Steve or I know how many and what sizes.....as for a designs just give me some ideas to run with and i can post them on here for everyone to review......laterzzzzzzzz

Jay-Are

Thanks for the offer. Im still waiting on stickers I ordered from Steve-0 so I figured he would be too busy for the shirts.

I already talked to Ronny Mac about doing the logo while I was at Daytona.
He is up for making a logo in anyway we would like, with or without a chick.

timbo512

Your Momma's Lover
I'm down with Ronnie. Just make it where my 12 yr old girl can wear it. You know she loves the jetski thing and she wears the shirts with pride.

Q

QuickMick

Anyone up for making a flyer for the Lone Star ride??
That way anyone that wants to can print some out and maybe even post them up at their local boat ramps??

Also they could be used to put on the MS and home page's on the net.

Just a thought.

Q

QuickMick

someone should get busy with that if someone wants to distribute them. :biggrin:

Aqua Toy stepped up for the flyers. Someone does not need to distribute them.. Everyone needs to print some and get them out and post them where he/she feels they might get peoples attention.

So I guess your not a distributer. :AR15firing:

Q

QuickMick

here is the flyer, please print and distribute as you feel needed.

Flyer Idea.jpg

Q

QuickMick

can you remove the red background so it can be printed in color on white paper?

allready working on that. that was the first thing I thought of. but it looks pretty in red.

Top Bottom