LSFR Spring 2013 shirts hoodies

Melmack

(Timothy)
Alright, here's the Shirt/Hoodie thread. lets see some ideas on logos and shirt colors. Lets get them out by the 10th and we will Talley votes by the 15th. Once I get the final design I can get prices. probably around 15-20 per shirt and 25-30 per hoodie. Last time the cotton prices spiked and I made maybe $3 total for a s!@#$ton of work. So i'll do what I can to keep them reasonably priced. The more orders the better. Lets see some Ideas!

Melmack

(Timothy)
No interest in hoodies? We have ) posts as far as ideas, drawings ect. If I don't get more input in a day or two, I'm going to dump the shirt hoodie idea. If someone else wants to run with it, go ahead.

Im no artist but maybe we could get the state of texas on them and in western style writing say 2013 lonestar freeride. Maybe have a graphic of a ski doing a backflip or something.

How about something like this? It plays off the classic "Come And Take It" flag, exudes Texas attitude and has a lone star. In addition, by going with a one color print it will be more feasible for a smaller run. I suggest we use a good quality dyed cotton shirt and soft feel ink to be an upgrade from the "giveaway" type. I would also like to distress the art a bit for that worn in look. Let me know what you guys think.

Jeff

CAFI_Tshirt_zps3dcd2d6c.jpg

Top Bottom