Surfriding Mark Gomez SurfSlam Training/ Teaser 2013

Mark Gomez

is where the surf is
Hey everyone,
It's been a while since i have logged on here but been a little busy to say the least working my ass off to keep making it to all of the events I have had the opportunity to attend lately. Thanks to my friends and sponsors, I have spent the last few months training and progressing to push my personal limits and ride more aggressive and charge the faces of the waves to start doing more backflip variations. Heres a video I put together of that progress..

If you want to follow my most recent progress and see my latest photos from my travels and rides, follow me on the following social media sites:
Facebook.com/markagomez
instagram: markgomez137
Youtube.com/Markalgomez
and
www.markgomez.net

Thank you guys, see you at the Slam..
-MG

Last edited by a moderator:

Its all about the surf!
Marks riding is Amazing! He has really stepped it up lately! I want to wish him "Best of luck" this year at Surf Slam, not that he needs Luck, because he's earned every bit of his skillz through hard work and dedication.

Mark Gomez

is where the surf is
Wow thank you very much guys. I really appreciate the compliments and support from you all. Coming in hot for surfslam! Stoked! Hope to see you guys there

tshank123

Yo hablo ingles
Most people here wont ride wide open for more than a few seconds. Gomez barely comes off of wide open for more than a few seconds.

djkorn1

kidkornfilms
Site Supporter
Nice riding! I love the cameo of the mayor. I have been to Oceanside twice and seen him twice.

Top Bottom