Martin33's Trinity EVO Pro Build

Martin33

LIVE ACTION !
Martin33's Trinity EVO Pro Build ****UPDATED PICS SKI IS COMPLETE****

Im somewhat new to the X, ive talked to some of you about various parts and such trying to get the best stuff I can the first time. I hope to get to know some of you better and ride with some of you in the near future.

My father and I both bought 09 SXR's june of 09, we both come from years and years of motocross background. Rode the SXR's stock the rest of the summer and quickly found out that.....well.....things need to be changed..lol!! Ive been researching from previous posts the best I could, talking to people about what to get and etc...

After modding numerious motocross bikes, found out that its better to go all out, and do it right the first time. Ive talked to Bobby at Trinity quite a bit trying to get educated on his hulls, and ended up going with the EVO Pro and my Dad went with the XF.. . I wanted to keep it lightweight as possiable, reliable and the motor somewhat quicker.

So after all the looking around and researching heres what ill be going with on my ski:

Trinity EVO Pro hull -2, with footholds, hood w/handholds, fuel delete nose piece and with Versi plug MAX
RRP Billet pole
Skat 9/17 with 5mm setback
Factory wetpipe
TBM intake grate
TBM Charging flywheel
TBM hood hooks
TBM pump stuffer
TBM couplers
Thrust Innovations trim
TBM girdled head
TDR waterbox
Prok Flame arrestors
R&D timing advance plate
Blowsion internal fuel filler
Limiting rope
Brap strap
Then have it sprayed by BSM paint works to top it all off...

Daniel :woot:

Last edited:

Martin33

LIVE ACTION !
I could have swore I saw where someone was running one on an SXR...I could be wrong, ive heard alot of good things about them on the SJ's.

Daniel

Proformance1

Liquid Insanity
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
Just call Steve, he'll set ya straight!! He knows impellers cold. Cool set up by the way, you'll love the power and the weight, plus the comfy area in the tray rocks

I can't wait until summer, and winter is just starting. I think the plan is to put my motor back in my stock hull, so we can have something to ride before the Trinity's come in. Figure on getting everything tuned and ready so we can just bolt them back up in the new hulls and be ready to go.

Martin33

LIVE ACTION !
Just curious, if I had a stock pump with proper impeller, bored nozzle and super pump cone from TBM. How much difference would the Mag 142mm make in hook up?? Worth the cash??

Also how many people have a X-metal adjustable pole for SXR, I know DJ has one (how do you like it DJ??) but who else has one??

Thanks, Daniel

vitalikol

Jetski-Snowboard
Just curious, if I had a stock pump with proper impeller, bored nozzle and super pump cone from TBM. How much difference would the Mag 142mm make in hook up?? Worth the cash??

Thanks, Daniel

I think it's depend on engine. Send message to Chuck "Supertune", he will know answer

djkorn1

kidkornfilms
Site Supporter

Also how many people have a X-metal adjustable pole for SXR, I know DJ has one (how do you like it DJ??) but who else has one??

Thanks, Daniel

I don't have the adjustable pole...just the regular XMetal. LOVE IT! Looks great on a SXR.

Be careful on your prop pitch...don't go to low...the lightened hull makes a big difference! (and yours is SUPER LIGHT!) Try the stock impeller first with that set up...you might just want to keep it...I think if you go lower pitched, it's gonna cavitate with that 100 lbs weight difference...

BTW...you will LOVE that ski!! :usa2:

Martin33

LIVE ACTION !
Awesome! I put my name on the list for the adjustable X-metal today, I think they are a few weeks out...no biggie. I think my Dad wants to run/try the RRP, already had it on order several weeks ago from Blowsion.

That does make perfect sence DJ, after you shave that weight, it doesnt need as low of a pitch. I havent looked into the impellers enough yet, but what exactly does the "setback" on the impellers improve?? 4mm 5mm 6mm etc??

Thanks, Daniel

wavejunkee101

To Air is Human
Another addition to the Trinitity Army...You will not be disappointed with Bobby's work.

I bought his second EVO XF Hull.

It is a rocket ship compared to the stocker and I only run a limited motor.

One thing I noticed about your build is the choice of the EZ pull trim, I would go with the straight pull due to the fact you will get more degrees of trim with it, if you are planning back flips!

I am running the RRP and I love mine but everyone has there own opinion of what they like...

As for the impeller setup that I run, 9-17 Skat w/ 78 mm nozzle and TBM cone, I switched this season for the extra bottom end.

Last edited:
Top Bottom