Mats 05 SJ

Well this is my Super Jet Smile

IT HAS:

Wamiltons turf kit / turfed rails, dalusion foot holds, Blowsion pole spring, Invert tech -4" steering setup, wr201 grate, Blowsion freestyle cone, solas 13/17 impeller, D-cut stock ride plate, kvpi angled finger throttle, B pipe (mod chamber), re-jetted carbs, primer kit, boysen reeds, msd enhancer, rule 500 bilge pump, UMI limiting rope and blowsion hood strap kit,

Things still to do:
Lowered Hood / nose cone, ADA head w/35cc domes, xmetal pole / steering, trim

sj1.jpg

sj2.jpg

009-1.jpg

011.jpg

010.jpg

What do you guys think?

Last edited:
I had a limiting rope on it, but it broke so i will have to get a new one, bilge pump and hood straps will get done when i have some spare cash, probly next month :) Its coming along nicely

me likes the straight bars! Is that part of a kit or a mod? I put 26.5" wide straight bars (7/8 .120 wall alum seamless tube) on my kawi just last week, and almost never see straight bars.

nice clean looking sj...got myself a 2006 at the begining of last season, and looking to do pritty much what you have done over the winter......did you run dual cooling with the b-pipe??

Thats rust... Still sorting out some new bar clamps and SS h/ware... Also gotta replace the FFP bolts that go into the manifold...

Top Bottom