Mcyntire park ride Labor Day weekend ?

Not sure what makes a freeride a freeride but who all would be down to come ride in September down in Blythe ca . I would take my toy hauler and we could ride grill have some beers whatever just make a good day or two of riding . Just a feeler

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good idea I try and make it out to that stretch of the river as much as I can in the summer. Usually up river more riviera or mayflower park. I'm working that weekend but it would be nice to make a little get together out there.

Good idea I try and make it out to that stretch of the river as much as I can in the summer. Usually up river more riviera or mayflower park. I'm working that weekend but it would be nice to make a little get together out there.
Yeah I think it'd be great I'm down for the riviera as well . Mayflowers kinda strict now that's why I was leaning toward Mcyntire there more laid back but either will work . Anyone else on here down to meet and ride ? I spoke with two guys a couple years back on here that both came down but work got in the way for me .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom