SX/SXi/SXi Pro Milling stock 750 head

How much do you have taken off of a stcok 750 head to raise compression and run 93 octane? Also what head gasket do you use when you take off that exact amount? Would it be better to have the squish recutt as well?

i just put new pro x pistons in .5mm over, havent put the head on yet, i really am looking for the head mod specs, best setup, i have a local very competent machinest, just need info. thank you

The squish is very important and must be done properly. Measurements need to be taken first to see how much needs to be milled off the head. There isnt really a magic number. Id have it done at a machine shop that knows 2 strokes. Tim at Zforce is the man.

im also about to do more milling to my stock head. the machine shop in town normally does race cars/trucks. The guy feels comfortable on the job but wants to me double check the specs on how much... like hotrocks, ive got new proX and .5 over. any suggestions on what to tell the machinist?

stagesrt4

see ya out there
Site Supporter
big pin or small pin?

if small pin, then which color head?

the green small pin head puts out around 5psi more then the silver small pin head.

I am debating just sending it out to my buddy Teddy in socal. does great work... he used to do all the work for Art at jetworks (probably still does)...

Top Bottom