mobile version of the x

McDog

Other Administrator
Staff member
Is a mobile version of the X a feasable option? Right now it is a huge PITA to navigate on a phone. I think some sites have mobile versions that have less features but are easier to navigate? I just want to check my PM's and maybe get to new posts in the for sale forum to see if whatever I'm looking for at the time has popped up. I don't know what all it entails because I'm not a computer guy but I thought I would bring it up.

OCD Solutions

Original, Clean and Dependable Solutions
and it is, up until last friday there were a couple different options for mobile versions even. Last week they all went away and there was only one mobile version.

I haven't really got on to Tapatalk either. Seems easier to just stay on the mobile version.

SuperJETT

So long and thanks for all the fish
Nope. No worky. Same version as the big site...

You're talking about a post from 6-7 months ago, pre-update. Use the 'Lightweight' theme in the style chooser, bottom left of every page.

On the other stuff, I updated a few things earlier today and added back the button to switch back to the normal theme.

I haven't been able to use the mobile versions of this site on my blackberry for a while now. Seems like it stopped working when the second mobile version popped up. If I go to a specific thread then change to a mobile or lightweight version it works but that's a pita. Here's what my forums main page looks like when I change to a mobile version:

utf-8BQ2FwdHVyZThfMzhfNDMuanBn.jpg

Notice that only the stuff to the left and the top row are clickable. I can't click on any of the forums. Any ideas?

Top Bottom