More Double Backs from France?

Rumor has it from a very credible (albeit a bit harry) French photographer Ludo of www.Fullgaz.com, that Pierre has completed not one, or two, but three double back flips. First two were clean from what I understand, thrid was a bit over rotated and landed flat, that one eneded the session. This was on Rick's new hull...

The bar has been officially raised.

I think Ludo will be posting pics here today...don't know if he will see this thread or not...but keep an eye out!

Rumor has it from a very credible (albeit a bit harry) French photographer Ludo of www.Fullgaz.com, that Pierre has completed not one, or two, but three double back flips. First two were clean from what I understand, thrid was a bit over rotated and landed flat, that one eneded the session. This was on Rick's new hull...

The bar has been officially raised.

I think Ludo will be posting pics here today...don't know if he will see this thread or not...but keep an eye out!

thank for the info. crazy ass french can't wait too see the pics.. thanks ross:bananajump:

mouvax

X
hello,
that was absolutely unbelievable ! he went very high in the air and did his first double after not even three minutes riding. he came back to the beach, checking if everything was ok, and decided to try more, to feel the trick.
so he did two more double flips in a row. crazy !
i've put the sequence in the fullgaz news, julien will do a little video teaser. the video part shooted from the water looks just unreal. pierre is ok and the hull too.
what a day !

Last edited:
P

PancakePete

hello,
that was absolutely unbelievable ! he went very high in the air and did his first double after not even three minutes riding. he came back to the beach, checking if everything was ok, and decided to try more, to feel the trick.
so he did two more double flip in a row. crazy !
i've put the sequence in the fullgaz news, julien will do a little video teaser. the video part shooted from the water looks just unreal. pierre is ok and the hull too.
what a day !

HOLY SHIOT ! THAT WAS SICK... CANT WAIT TO SEE VID ! :shocked:
GREAT PICS LUDO !

Top Bottom