More water questions?

Ok I took the head off and saw the oring on the bottom of the dome was ripped. This was on a sunday and I did not have another oring so I glued that one together to see if it would work. Needless to say I went out and the ski ran awesome for about thirty seconds until the oring ripped where i glued it. Now here is where the problem comes in. I got the new orings and I replaced them all. When I put the ski in the water it ran like crap still. It ran just as if the oring was broken again but it is not. When I took the head off again I see that there is water getting into the motor still but all the orings are seated properly and not ripped or pinched. the water is flowing out of the pissers decent but not like it should be and I can hear that the exhaust sounds a little funny. The motor is not getting hot but the ski just is not running right. What could be my problem. thanks

How long did you run it after replacing the o-rings? There could still be water in the cases from the oring going bad and the water is still working it's way out of the motor? Anytime I flood my motor, then get it restarted it runs like crap for a few minutes until I get all the water worked out.

Top Bottom