Other Motocross this weekend

Very excited...

I have been a RV2 fan since he started in the 250 ranks. He was my choice and I have followed him since.

I think he is going to clean house this year.

My vote for the 1st race

1. Villo
2. Stewart- hate to say it...great rider, not a good racer anymore
3. Dungey

its impossible to predict, so many racers that can really do good. weimer, reed, tickle, short, grant..... alessi lolimjk.
only thing thats almost a sure bet is that poto will top 3

This is going to be a good season, as long as nobody walks away with it every moto(RV). I hope JS stays healthy and motivated and we get to see some good 3 or 4 way battles. I wish Glen Helen were still on the schedule! Those hills are unreal.

He left for hangtown already. So we had dinner with the family. His sister is very...nice lol. Supercross and motocross Track in the backyard. Very nice place

Nice man...his family seems like really good people...

I have met him 2x and he was super nice each time..he signed like 6 hats of mine...

the dood can ride...and I like his attitude towards everything...he doesnt sugar coat things, much like reed does but just more tact IMO and less whining

I like Reed, im of the opinion that Reed belittles sometimes that's all...hell of a rider too though...and he was very nice in person

I also know someone who worked very very close to all the riders in the industry, for many many years and feels the same way

Top Bottom