MTB love

Pablo

sqeez bth levrs & lean bk
Site Supporter
Its not a horrendus injury like slicing open ur bag and having a nut hang out but it still smarted a bit.

I was chasing Mcdog on a power line down hill run. I got off track and my front tire found a rut and washed out. I was pushing pretty hard to catch my boy, but the trail had other plans. I used my forearm as a brake. Luckily I've got a plastic surgeon buddy that numbed it up, debrided it, and stitched up for free. U can't beat good friends. Thanks to Mcdog and his wife for the triage and my surgeon bud for the quick fix. He met me on his off time while he was chillin at lowes and getting ready to go to dinner with his wife. I bought him a bottle of glenlivet scotch and tried to pay for dinner but he wouldn't take the dinner moolah.
Worst part is 2-3 weeks of no ski and it's end of season. DAMN!!!!!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347664268.945980.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347664321.531790.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1347664339.380287.jpg

OCD Solutions

Original, Clean and Dependable Solutions
Chicks dig scars, lol.

What's this talk about the season ending? You guys are only 4 hrs from me and we ride all year. Meet us at Tybee Island once a month for a ride, that's only a 3 hr drive from Macon.

Top Bottom