My brap is back, atleast one of them!

95_waveraider_riverrunner

hobbies:lacrosse-n-ski's
:woot: well, as y'all may of read the guy i was planning on buying the mint superjet from, retracted :banghead: ruined my week! now i am focusing my attention to my two current skis, my running 95 waveraider deluxe 701, and my blown 97XP which i am buying an engine for asap! just thought i'd let y'all know the deal fell threw and now im keeping my sitdowns :aargh4: the yamaha is getting a b-pipe and a girdled head this winter hopefully, and the trim pieces are getting painted black, and the sea doo is getting a complete PPG motor. i know y'all will rip up here and tell me to sell them, but right now things arent looking to good on the selling and buying a stand up :banghead:
if any of y'all have a pump for an XP for sale im interested!
here are my two little brappers

Attachments

• ski .jpg
    ski .jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 130
  • skis!.jpg
    skis!.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 132
  • skis!2.jpg
    skis!2.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 148
There are plenty of superjets right now for sale and i've seen some good prices. If you can sell the two couches I would. Those skis are only going to get harder and harder to sell as time goes by.

Good luck.

meatball

User Title Unavailable
Well, dont feel to bad. If it went through, you would of had a steal of a deal, way better then anything I've seen in a WHILE.

95_waveraider_riverrunner

hobbies:lacrosse-n-ski's
oh well, it can still get y'all on flat water speed (no fun!) and tricks are typical couch tricks, spin outs, powerslide and a little bit of submarining.i still want a superjet but i need to get the sea-doo to the point of where someone will buy it first (new pump, wear ring and motor)

two strokes go brap.

No, I think the seat muffles the sound a bit so it comes out sounding more like baap. For some reason Blasters don't quite have the same affect on the accoustics of the exhaust so they still have most of their brap.

:biggrin:
Disclaimer: I kid, I kid

Top Bottom