My new SJ

ANT

Just ride
Site Supporter
Just picked this up the other day. I couldnt think of any other section to post this in. I bought it off of my boss and he owned it since new. It's going to stay the way it is right now, but next winter it's going to be my flatwater ski. I rode the ski a couple times last summer and it is crisp and tight. Right now the only mods it has are a FP Freeride dry pipe which was new last season, MSD enhancer, I completely re-built the motor last season and maybe has ten hours on it so the crank and pistons are fresh the carb's were brand new with the re-build as well, it has a top-loader grate and riva ride plate, skat prop, a raider trim with pro-tec steering nozzle which is not functioning right now, 24-7 scupper, and 24-7 footholds. The hood is a modified stocker, and it has a 550 hood strap. I'm taking the umi pole, steering, and chinpad off and giving it back to my boss, he's using them on another ski. I have the painted ac pole to put back on the ski and i'm planning on putting a umi steering and x-metal turnplate on it and a WF chinpad. I may put a head on it before summer hits, we'll see where I'm at after the WF conversion is done. I'm just glad that I have a sweet ride for a backup ski this summer.

Attachments

• new sj1 (1).jpg
    new sj1 (1).jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 99
  • new sj1 (2).jpg
    new sj1 (2).jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:
Top Bottom