Custom/Hybrid My New Ski Arrived Today...

RyanITV

Living on the lake!
After waiting for what seemed like forever, look what showed up today! :shocked:

arrived-1.jpg

arrived-2.jpg

arrived-3.jpg

I have to admit, the build quality in person is even better than I'd hoped. The attention to detail on it is insane - everything's aligned perfect, tied off, labeled - I'm almost afraid to take it out in the ocean and get it dirty! :)

If I can scrounge up some C12 or an equivalent, I might take it out Sunday in the bay.

I also have to thank Scott (carbonjet) for a FLAWLESS transaction. It could not have gone any smoother.

:brap:

Ryan

McDog

Other Administrator
Staff member
Putting that in the ocean seems wrong, but I hope you enjoy it and ride it like it's a beat up 650 sn with a rattle can paint job!

RyanITV

Living on the lake!
dude .... you've got all day tomorrow to run to vp its only maybe an hour from you.... go buy a 5 gallon drum and go ride

LOL - I would if I could, trust me. It's about an 80 minute drive for me - I may call up to my brother in Newark and see if he can swing by and snag some for me.

Backup plan is two people from work heading to VIR to race next weekend; they're under orders to grab three 5-gallon drums for me. :)

Ryan

RyanITV

Living on the lake!
Putting that in the ocean seems wrong, but I hope you enjoy it and ride it like it's a beat up 650 sn with a rattle can paint job!

Yeah, it does - but the swells suck right off the coast in Lewes, so I keep telling myself it's just salty flatwater with built-in wakes.

Damn right - I refuse to let anything with a motor not get used how it's meant to be. :drive:

Ryan

DAG

Yes, my balls tickled from that landing
you need to take a picture of it outside w/o all the junk in the background so i can set it as my desktop and splooge every time i turn my computer on.

OCD Solutions

Original, Clean and Dependable Solutions
That is such a sick ski! I'd be out in the garage every 20 minutes just to oogle it some more and make the wife more jealous.

RyanITV

Living on the lake!
Head to Jersey this season. From what I've seen a lot of Delaware seems to be more of a shore break

We've got some shoals about a half mile out; when it gets warm enough for my family to get in the water, I'll be out there.

There's also a decent size private freshwater lake about a mile away - a friend of mine has a key to the ramp and swears he's getting his x2 regg'd for this year.

Ryan

Congrats! Do you ride at IRI much? I have a buddy that lives in lewes, I was curious where the best place to take the RN when I'm down. I've always hit the inlet with the couch but the smaller ski might not be a good idea there..

Top Bottom