Super Jet need help buying superjet/value/price

hello everyone. im looking to buy a super jet package deal and was wondering what i should pay. first ski is :

2010 super jet with
Factory Pipe with jetworks flow control
carbs re jetted, fitted with jetworks e-z adjustment needles
Blowsion Kenny keepersOdyssey battery
500 GPH bilge pump
KR dyneema limit rope
Jet maniac hood strap
HD steering cable to get more steering throw
Cold fusion fat bar turnplate
RRP 50mm riser bars
Cold fusion finger throttle
ODI rogue grips
WDK chin pad, padded with 1" plush foam
BOB adjustable foot holds
Pancake Pete front foot hold
tray reinforced
Padded with 25 and 18mm padding
Molded diamond Hydroturf in tray and on rails
Hull reinforced
Worx 228 intake grate
615 freeride extended channeled ride plate (also have the
shortened stock for glass days)
factory cover

The second ski is a 1990 superjet with
701 engine
Coffman sizzler
Ski bones head
Quadrafin rideplate
WDK tubbies
Kenny keepers
"couch" motor mounts
800 gph pump
Hull reinforcments

the seller is asking 9500. what is this package deal worth. im new to standups. thanks for the help.

CRJ

Hibernating
thats a pretty sweet deal. if you could shave 1K off that, even better!

i just bought a 94 superjet 650 with riva top loader grate, blowsion handle bar bilge switch, 600gph bilge, coffman sizzler pipe, brand spankin new OEM prop, brand new drive bearings, gel battery, and a few other things. I paid $1600 for it. just to give you an idea of value. i know things are cheaper for you guys, up here a SN SJ goes for 2k+ even in stock form. the 2013's are private selling for $10,300

iangdesign

Cats, lots of cats!
Is there a trailer involved in the sale? What condition is that in? The seller has to fairly modded skis, especially the roundnose. Are they ocean ridden or fresh water? What condition are they in, in the pics you have seen? With all those mods it wouldn't surprise me if the seller was a member here. I'd say if both are in great condition the asking price is fair. You may get him about $500 off the asking price.

Is there a trailer involved in the sale? What condition is that in? The seller has to fairly modded skis, especially the roundnose. Are they ocean ridden or fresh water? What condition are they in, in the pics you have seen? With all those mods it wouldn't surprise me if the seller was a member here. I'd say if both are in great condition the asking price is fair. You may get him about $500 off the asking price.

They have both been in the ocean once and rinsed of an hour after being taken out. The 2010 compression is 153/155 and no hull cracks. The 1990 had had a small hull crack which as repaired with expoxy. The 90 will need a new mods haft eventually because they guy says it rattles . A dual trailer is included . Haven't seen these in person yet but all the info is based off what I have been told. The 90 has compression of 165. The 2010 is supposed to be in great shape. Was thinking of offering 8500 for everything.

To me a modified superjet that is still 701 is worth 5k max. The value of it being newer to me would be ruined knowing it was modified and not knowing how it was treated.

I think that whole package is worth around 7500 max myself. With the trailer.

Top Bottom