Need pics of 750 with footholds!!

my 96 sxi

heres my ski. I have no idea what kind of holds are in, and i didnt do the turf job. But they look pretty good, the turf is just sloppy around the ends.[/ATTACH][/ATTACH] what color registration stickers should i put on? i got green/black, but should i get black n purple?

Last edited:

RoyalFlush@PCB

Shootin' The Crap
Here's a couple more:

Two on the left and one on the right.

Attachments

• jetski stuff 016.jpg
    jetski stuff 016.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 78
  • jetski stuff 015.jpg
    jetski stuff 015.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 125

Air Gramps

Air Gramps
Dam, Yankee, she cleaned up nice... always wanted to get the stock stickers off.

The Junkies will be up camping in OC in June, You and your old man should hook up with us.

yea it does look nicer w/o the stickers. I might be doing some stuff to make it look better ( hand holds, turf rails ) if i have enough money after building up the engine a bit.

But id def. like to hook up w/ u guys n do some surf. Just need the details n such when its a bit closer to june since its 3 months away. thanks!

waterfreak

I had a vision!
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
I'm installing some footholds in an 750 sxi this week. I'll try to post some pics. Those storage tubes are a bitch to remove!

99 sxi pro .. I MAY TRY AND USE A DIAMOND TURF B, i HAVE BULK ROLL NOW JUST NEED THE BALLS TO TRY AND CUT AND GLUE IT ON ..

Attachments

• DSCF0008.jpg
    DSCF0008.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 72
Top Bottom