need to test something, everyone click the ebay link inside

SuperJETT

So long and thanks for all the fish
That's exactly what I'm trying to figure out. Ebay changed their rules a while back and our revenue dropped dramatically. Lately it's like $1.50/day which won't pay the bills at all.

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
Five rubels, two bald eagle feathers, and five gallons of children's tears per day.

Its just an Idea............... but instead of a FEW people volunteering to pay $10 a year to help this site, why dont you just require everybody to pay a smaller ammount ?? say $ 3-4 , you may make out better . I sure Ramsey would have an answer ...........

Crab

thanks darin...noswad!
off topic but I had trouble getting on here and got this message.

Warning: require_once(./includes/vba_cmps_include_error.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in [path]/includes/functions.php(2953) : eval()'d code on line 24

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required './includes/vba_cmps_include_error.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/xhocom/public_html/includes/functions.php(2953) : eval()'d code on line 24

Boris

The Good Old Days
off topic but I had trouble getting on here and got this message.

Warning: require_once(./includes/vba_cmps_include_error.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in [path]/includes/functions.php(2953) : eval()'d code on line 24

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required './includes/vba_cmps_include_error.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/xhocom/public_html/includes/functions.php(2953) : eval()'d code on line 24

Same here.

Top Bottom