New 750 x2 build

Hello everyone, new to the forum here and getting ready to start my new project. I have been into ski for 5 years now and started my own ski repair shop this past year. I buddy of mine bought a super jet two years ago and we rebuilt it inside and out and I enjoyed riding it. This year I had a customer that bought me his x2 for a new flywheel key, and told me to take it out and ride it for a week end. Never the less I loved it so I began my search for my own x2. After months of looking for the right one I found it within an hour drive for $250. It's all stock. Now it was a barn find so it's dirty and ain't ran in years. Just clicks. ( starter or relay I know) but doesn't matter cause I won't be using the motor or elec. anyways. Only part that sucks is the owner I am buying from is out of town till the 5th of January so I gotta wait till then to bring this beast home.

ydana2ym.jpg
daperybu.jpg
3uqyje6y.jpg
y9y6usy6.jpg

This summer I picked up this little toy for a total of $125. It runs great and everything works. Has 160 compression. Only problem was some hull damage and steering was broke. Did a simple fix to both to get it on the water and rode it for better part of the summer till I got my Polaris 785 pro finished. Now it's my donor for this 750 x2 build.

8uzuqe2y.jpg
5uva5umu.jpg
2y3yhega.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyways here's the plans for the build:

*750 motor and elec. swap
*-3 rear
*hood shave and fill
*remove oil pump
*drill waterbox
*d cut stock plate
*left rear exhaust with flapper
*move steer back 4"
*raise steer 6"
*finger throttle
*change impeller (gotta find one)
*remove seat and fill
*new turf
*flat black with green

Well plans changed. I just brought these home from a 7 hours trip to get them. Couldn't pass these up for $700. Both running with titles.

*86 kawasaki x2
Stock motor
Aftermarket impeller
-2" rear
Fixed steer
Finger throttle
38mm carb
That's all I know for sure.

9y6yda7u.jpg
adyvadus.jpg
9etyvuva.jpg
detamy7y.jpg
u4ajepuz.jpg

*90 kawasaki x2
900 stx motor
Rear exhaust
Fixed steer
West coast plate
Aftermarket impeller
Finger throttle
That's all I know of

mike b

Michael "Mayhem" Bevacqua aka MikeyChan
ohhhh, i likey the front bob nose look. question, can you use a 650sx pipe for a 750? does everything match up or just certain parts?

Top Bottom